Our services will allow your pets to remain in the comfort of their own home. Your pets become part of our family ~ we truly love them as our very own! Every need they have will be met, from their diet to their exercise routine, as well as any medications, etc. Each pet home is different and we personalize care for each and every home. We also secure your home, bring in your packages, alternate lights, bring in mail, take out trash, and make your home look lived in while you are away.
Our highest priority is the well being of your pets.
Carrie Seger ~ Owner
Divine Canine Pet Sitting Rates and Services
* Outside our service area, we add $5
* Each additional dog in household (walked at same time) $5
Vacation and Travel Care (Visits)
Our in-home visits are 30 – 40 minutes in length. Second pet is free! We provide exercise (one walk per day for well mannered, friendly dogs), feedings, fresh water, and medications. In addition, we bring in your mail, newspapers, and packages. We also take out your trash, alternate lights/blinds, and secure your home by making it look lived in. We also stay in touch with you via text, email, or phone if preferred. We leave a daily log of notes at your home each visit to let you know in detail how things are going.
1 – 2 Pets
$30 / visit
* We require at least two visits per day for dogs, and one visit per day for cats.
* Rate is for 1-2 pets. Each additional pet is $5/each pet, each visit.
* Pet care prices can vary depending on what your needs are. This will be discussed at your consultation.
* $10/each visit added for all holidays.
* Outside our service area $5 added each visit.
$30/visit (second cat is free!)
*Visits are 20-30 minutes long and we provide everything needed for your cat with all the care it needs while you are away.
*Feedings/litter box cleaning/ medications/mail brought in/trash taken out/your home secured/all the love your kitty needs!
Dog Boarding (Small/Medium breed dogs only).
$60/day for adult dogs.
$80/day for dogs under one year old.
** Because we only take a very small amount of dogs ~ in order for new clients to reserve your time with us, a 30% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. For all clients, on holidays ~ payment is due in full at time of booking and is non-refundable/no credits.
* Your dog is allowed to be in our home as part of our family. We have a very loving environment. Our home is very clean and calm. Purified water, healthy treats, clean dog beds, are all provided. You provide your food/crate for your dog. We have a secured, clean yard. Lots of playtime here! We have two happy Pugs and our Ridgeback, who are very loving and welcome all visitors.
* Must show proof of immunizations, and your dogs must be on a flea program, or flea free. Your dog must be calm/submissive with no aggression towards other dogs or people. They must respect gates in our home and not suffer from separation anxiety or bark excessively.
* Most new dogs need to do an overnight trial to determine compatibility.